11.23.2007

Underwear Girl!!


Colors : Buttercup, Cranberry, Crystal Blue, Garden Green, White Daisy

Paper : Let's Get Together ('07)

Stamps : Rustic Alpha, Charmed Lowercase

Accents : Paper Flowers (Prima), Garden Green Brads, White Brads, Cranberry Grosgrain, Ribbon Slide Dimentional Elements

Wow, it's been a little while since I've made a layout. I went through a lot of different color combos and ideas before picking this paper to use. It's so nice to just use patterned paper instead of trying to RS or create paper for each layout. Don't get me wrong, the ability to customize my paper is nice, but it's very time consuming and sometimes I just want to put stuff together without having to worry so much about all my stamping. This is the first layout for me using this paper packet. I've been hoarding it, afraid to use the papers because they are just so darn cute! But then I realized CTMH is always coming out with new cute papers and my stash is starting to pile up so I'd better start using up the old so I can make room for the new! Newly opened flower embellies as well. They aren't CTMH though they look and feel exactly like our daisies. The colors weren't perfect per se, but they did come awful darn close. I realized while making this layout that I really do need to get some of those bigger brads (they would have looked so good on the bigger flowers) but I also want colors that the bigger brads don't come in.... yet. I'm hoping the new spring catty has a lot of fun new surprises!

The journalling reads : Audrey, cute toddler by day, silly Underwear Girl by night!! For the past week Audrey has been bringing Caitie's panties to me and having me put them on her head like a hat. What a silly girl!! -summer '07 There wasn't room for anymore so I had to make it cute and short. I really do wish I had better handwriting!

No comments: