11.25.2007

Laundry Girl

Colors : Amethyst, Breeze, Ocean, White Daisy, Cocoa, Bamboo

Paper : Cocoa Cafe ('05?)

Stamps : Simple Stitches

Accents : Simple Alpha Dimentional Elements, Ribbons and Tags Dimentional Elements, Amethyst Accents, sandpaper, white embossing, white daisy ink

Imagine Layout - Understudy (right)



This was an interesting layout to do. I picked the papers more because I've been wanting to use these cocoa cafe papers than because they matched the pictures. Since the pictures were mostly just white I could pretty much pick any paper I wanted. How the layout was choosen was actually pretty funny. I going to look through my Imagine again for another layout to use and I just happened to flip right to the Understudy page. I took one look at it and decided 'yeah, that will work' and went straight to putting it together. My favorite part of this layout is the dimentional C with its tags hanging off the swirly. Simpler than my last few pages but still very cute in my mind. The paper really takes the show in this page.

No comments: