11.17.2007

Hearts, hearts, hearts!



Colors : Barn Red, Hollyhock, Chocolate, Blush, Vanilla Cream

Stamps : All My Love, Sweet Love

Accents : Parchment Brads (retired), Chocolate organdy, cuttlebug swirl embossing

This card was inspired by an idea from Pam Klassen about using a heart instead of a flower. I was so in love with the heart idea that I started making another card. At first I was going to use the same design, change the colors, and use a big heart. But I found I didn't want to redo the same card and started putting this one together. I like the simple layout. In real life there is a lot more depth to the card. The middle hearts and the all my love circle are on pop dots and the ribbon is warmer in color than the camera caught. The colors are also a lot richer (my vanilla cream looks like col white in the picture). This was a fun card to make :D I really love how the border came out.

1 comment:

The Ballards said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!!! Awesome blog my dear and I can't wait to see more!!!! You are added to my favorite blogs!

Amy B
efridgedoor.blogspot.com