6.22.2010

Stash Shopping - Green at Heart


I had so much fun making layouts from that last collection that I thought to put together one using items from my stash. So I did a little 'stash shopping' and put these together to use on my next layouts. With the Sweet Summertime set I didn't use everything I got, though I did use quite a bit of it. My hope is to do the same with these and use up my goodies rather than buying more, especially since I haven't even broken into some of them! ;) Here are the details :

Green at Heart Papers (3) by Basic Grey
Lime Rickey Paper by Basic Grey
Paper Doll Collection Paper by Crate Paper
American Crafts Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock from Roberts
Dear Lizzy Details by American Crafts
Spring Sprout Blossoms by Sassafrass
FieldHouse Flocked Boutique by American Crafts
Lush Decorative Brads in Green by My Minds Eye
So Sophie Savvy "Best Thing" Alpha stickers by My Minds Eye
Bird Chipboard bases by Scenic Route
Journal Cards by October Afternoon
Free Bird Beauty Title from Penny Lane by My Minds Eye
Urban Prairie Chipboard by Basic Grey
Rhinestones by Kaiser

1 comment:

Bananastamper said...

Great idea! Wow, did you ever pull in items from a variety of lines!