6.18.2010

She's a Farm Fresh Girl


This is the last layout I'll have made with these Sweet Summertime papers! I hope you've enjoyed seeing all these layouts with that same set and didn't get sick of it, lol! All I have now are some smaller scraps so hopefully I'll use them up on pages or cards soon. This particular page was inspired by one made by Susan. I was really pulled into the slanted design and wanted to try it out for myself. It was a lot of fun, so different than what I'm used to. There's so much dimension on this page, I used a bit of 3D foam to build it up and if I wasn't such a night owl I might actually get some pictures with natural light so that you could see it. As it is I'm usually taking them at 11pm and have to use my flash since my lights aren't that bright inside. I think my photos come out okay for the most part, and you get the general idea ;) Another layout of A. I had so many of these cute pictures of her. Like with C blowing bubbles last year, I just took so very many, lol. I hope you've enjoyed the pages! Thanks for popping by and have a fabulous Friday!


Sweet Summertime Papers by Echo Park Paper Co.
Farm Fresh Papers by October Afternoon
Cardstock by American Crafts
Farm Fresh Stickers by October Afternoon
Sweet Summertime Stickers by Echo Park Paper Co.
Thickers Letter Stickers in Rainboots by American Crafts
Mini Alpha Stickers by Jenni Bowlin
Scallop and Circle punches by EK Success
Red Candy Dot by Pebbles
3D Foam Squares

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Great layout. I love the slanted look and I haven't gotten tired of seeing all the ones you've done with this same paper line.

Your girl sure does have the cutest smile.

Danni said...

Bright and happy!! What a great page!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a dar;ing layout! Have a fab weekend dearie!