6.23.2010

Be Happy


Starting fast and fresh with these goodies ;) I think spring and summer are my favorite pages to create. My best photos are the ones taken outside and the girls just love a chance to play model when the weather is nice. These sweet pictures of A are from last spring. The girls are always so happy when the weather warms and they get to wear skirts and dresses nearly all the time. I took inspiration for this layout from another one of Susan's. I added more goodies since this is a girly layout ;) The bees I have been hoarding for a while and I'm so glad to finally have used them on a page. They were the perfect little addition with that title.


A lot of the embellishments I picked to go with my stash shopping have a bit of dimension and I know it's hard to capture that with a straight shot of the layout so I thought it would be fun to share some of the little details too ;) Thanks for popping by and have a happy Wednesday!


Green at Heart Paper by Basic Grey
Cardstock by American Crafts
Kraft Cardstock by Roberts
Urban Prairie Chipboard (bees) by Basic Grey
Spring Sprout Blossoms by Sassafras
Dear Lizzy Rubons by American Crafts
Regards Thickers by American Crafts
Journaling Lines Stamps and Raspberry Fizz Ink by Papertrey Ink
Gingham Ribbon by Making Memories
Lush Decorative Brads in Green by My Minds Eye
Apron Lace Border Punch by Fiskars

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Great layout. I love the goodies you paired together.

Wendy K. said...

So cute!