12.01.2007

Thanks for your comments

It's funny. I started this blog on a whim, just for fun really and I didn't expect to ever get comments on my blog. Now when I get an email update from a comment left on my blog I get all excited! It's like 'Yay! Someone read my blog and actually liked it enough to post a comment!' The post before the last one, 'Getting ready to go to school now' was probably one of most personal posts on my blog so far. I was so surprised to get comments on that because there wasn't any artwork, just a picture of my daughter and a bit of what was going on in my life (albeit an important bit). It was so touching to get supportive comments on that post, so thank you the kittens' mother and scrappernic for sending online hugs and support my way. It really means a lot!

No comments: