12.09.2007

First Kiss

And the last post from my favorite layouts made at the beginning of this year : This one is my favorite out of all of these because of the precious picture. I made a duplicate of this for my close friend, whose little boy is kissing my girl!!

Colors : Chocolate, Cocoa, Blush, Col. White, Vanilla Cream

Paper : Adorable ('07)

Stamps : Storytime Lowercase, Rustic Alpha, Because I love you, Adorable, Simple Stitches

And this one doesn't have any embellies either. I really had fun with this layout and the chocolate really goes well with the sepia picture. The picture was printed on heavy cardstock in canvas style with the sepia tone. It turned out so fun!

3 comments:

Kelly L said...

Aww, that is so sweet, and a perfect layout I might add for this scrapbooking page. You are really giving me the inspiration to get started on my long overdue pages. Thanks :) Kelly

Unknown said...

OHHHH WOW! VERY GORGEOUS & IT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH TIME HAS GONE INTO THIS LO OF YOURS,WITH ALL THE STITCHING ETC...IT LOOKS AMAZING.

Anonymous said...

Too cute--the pic and the page! I'll never tire of this paper!

Korin
www.inkydoodle.blogspot.com