12.22.2007

My Treasure




Colors : Baby Pink, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Amethyst, Col White

Papers : Sweet Harmony ('07)

Stamps : Serendipity, Playful Flourishes, Adorable, Doodle Alpha

Accents : Pearl paint, circle windows, liquid glass, stickles (crystal), col white waxy flax, ribbon (unknown), amethyst and garden green brads, col white edge anchors

Uses Imagine's Medley for the basic layout design. My title was different size as well as some of the paper I had left, so I adjusted it to fit what I had. I had wanted to use a pink instead of col white background but it just seemed to fight too much with the peachy color of Audrey's cute shirt and I really wanted her pictures to pop. This was a really quick layout and the details were very fun to do. My favorite part was making all the fun candy details, especially the big corner flowers with the circle windows.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I love it! So adorable!

http://bethstamps.blogspot.com/

Jane said...

Wow, love all the details! Wish I had more time to scrapbook.

Check out the project on my blog that I made last weekend with CTMH.

Jane
SBS4

Anonymous said...

Fantastic layouts!! Rita SBS4

AmethystCat said...

This page is absolutely adorable! I love the colors and the pictures, of course! The details are amazing!!!

Merry Christmas!

Kristine said...

SO PRECIOUS!! LOVE your flower on that first page and all your other pages look so great. Lucky mom you ;) Have a Merry Christmas!!

SBS4,
Kristine

Unknown said...

LOVE YOUR NEW LO & ADORABLE PICS!