12.09.2007

Sisters




Colors : Baby Pink, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Col White

Papers : Cocoa Cafe ('05), Winter Cozy B&T ('07)

Stamps : Boutique Alpha

I was looking back at some of the layouts that I did at the beginning of this year and picked out a few of my favorites to post :D This layout is one of my most favorites and not just because the pictures are so cute! It doesn't have a single embelly, the flowers are cut out of the B&T to use as accents, yet it is still one of my favorite layouts ever. I just love the way it flows, the colors and how simple it is which really gives these fun pictures the show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

THOSE PAPERS ARE GORGEOUS! FANTASTIC LO.

Chris (catt871) said...

That layout is great!! I love the colours!!! I need to spend more time scrapbooking....thanks for the inspiration!!
Your fellow SBS4 sister,
Chris