12.08.2007

Sisterhood of Blogging Stampers - 2

Your Elf Name Is...




Buddy Twinkle Wink



I've seen these around and thought they were so funny :D So after perusing Scrappernic's blog I finally broke down and got my silly little elf name!

As for the SBS4 update our group is now full!! I'm pretty excited. We've got ladies from all over plus two of my fellow CTMH ladies Nicole and Sparkle. I'm still making rounds to visit all my sister's blogs to see all their great work. I forgot to post some tidbits about myself on my first post for my fellow sisters so here goes.

My name is Marjorie and I've been married to my wonderfully charming hubby Paul for 6 years. We have two gorgeous and silly girls ages 4 and 2 that keep me constantly running around. I'm a SAHM and whenever I get the chance (which is usally after the kids go to bed :D) I love to scrapbook and make cards. I became a CTMH consultant last fall after being a customer for 3 years. And while I haven't done much with the business side of CTMH I've loved all the perks that come with being a consultant :D I've been scrapping seriously for the past four and a half years but had been introduced to scrapping and started casually creating nearly eleven years ago.

I also love to read (fantasy and romance) and write (some poetry and fiction stories though nothing is finished lol), cross stitch, sew (nothing complicated though!), and ORGANIZE (this one drives my hubby crazy). I'm slowly starting to enjoy cooking, mostly because it tastes so much better, and I've always liked baking. I play the piano, guitar and flute though currently I don't have a guitar or flute anymore. Still have my piano though, which is my first choice anyway :D. I love to sing and my hubby says I have a pretty voice though sometimes I think he's just being nice, lol.

My daughters love to sing with me and dance (of course they also like to pretend I'm a pony!), and I love taking pictures of them! Sometimes I think I take way to many because I keep getting farther and farther behind on my scrapping! I've really enjoyed blogging so far and have become addicted to posting ;D so I'm on the computer at least daily now as compared to maybe once a week back before I started posting lol. So there's some stuff about me, it's starting to turn into a novel here so I'll stop typing lol.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

NICE BIO MARJORIE! I HAD MY ELF NAME ON MY BLOG A LITTLE WHILE AGO BUT I JUST HAD SO MUCH ON MY BLOG IT WAS GETTING OVER RUN WITH ALL THE WIDGET THINGS ETC,MY ELF IS "MINTY STICKY FINGERS"...LOL

Donelda said...

Hi!! I am a SBS4 sister! My son's elf name ended up being somehting like "Minty Blinking Butt" He laughed for about an hour about that one... hehehe, he is 8 so anything along those lines is too funny to him :-)

I can't wait to check out your blog!!