10.09.2007

More paper for the swap

While waiting for my order to be processed, I've been slowly putting together my fairy swap layouts. Here is the base page I embossed for the layout, it's much prettier in real life!

Colors : Vanilla Cream
Papers : Vanilla Cream CS
Stamps : Fairy Dust
Ink : Embossing pad
Accents : Kaliedescope embossing powder by Stampendous

You can see the two spots I left open because there will be paper and a photo mat over those areas. I didn't emboss those spots to save on embossing powder and time since I had to make seven of these.


And a close up of the detail. This was tough because the embossing pad I have is supposed to be tinted slightly, but the stamp's impressions are tiny so I couldn't see where I had stamped. But even so, they still turned out beautiful!

No comments: