10.13.2007

And the Finished Project!

The glitter paper and the two sheets of B&T I made were for this project. I think it turned out lovely!! I love all the sparkle and I hope the ladies I'm swapping with love their pages too :D.

Colors : Vanilla Cream, Kiwi, Lilac Mist, Col.White
Papers : Vanilla Cream CS, Kiwi CS, Lilac Mist CS, Col.White CS
Stamps : Believe Lowercase, Homestead Alpha, Fairy Dust, Flower Fairies, Playful Flourishes, Playful Petals, Winter Reflection, Floral Delights
Inks : Lilac Mist, Kiwi, Taffy
Accents : Rhinestones, clear/glitter embossing powder


A close up of part of the title. I tried to take a slanted picture to catch the shimmer of the glitter. It's really pretty in real life.


One of the fairies. Their wings were coated in liquid glass. Stamp sets were Fairy Dust, Flower Fairies, Playful Flourishes, Floral Delights, Playful Petals, Believe Lowercase, Winter Reflections, and Homestead Alpha. After nearly a week, all seven of them are done now :D. Yay! Now on to the next swap lol.

Daily breakdown was this - Day one: Design layout on graph paper, determine colors and cutting templates on graph paper; Day two: stamp kiwi B&T, cut paper to size for each layout; Day three: ink and scissor distressing, stamping varigated border; Day four: stamping and cutting out fairies; Day five: embossing background; Day six: stamping layout and putting it together, liquid glass on fairy wings and to hold small rhinestones; Day seven: stamp do you, stamp and emboss Believe, add to page, and finish with large rhinestones. It probably could have been done in just two or three days. I only worked on it from a half an hour to few hours each day after my girls went to sleep since I don't have much free time. This was really handy with the liquid glass night since I could leave the pages on our bar counter all night without having to worry about curious little fingers smearing it ^_^.

No comments: