10.20.2007

Frosty

Colors : Crystal Blue, Holiday Red, Baby Pink, White Daisy
Stamps : Magical Season
Inks : White Daisy, Holiday Red
Accents : White organdy ribbon, chalks, white acrylic paint

I don't know why but this card seems a little country to me. It didn't turn out how I invisioned it in my head at all but that would partially be because of the paper colors. I was going to use crystal blue and amethyst with white, silver, and glitter (I still make make the one I was thinking of) but these colors were sitting out with scraps and the red scallop was already punched out, so this is what I came up with. I still think it's cute though, just not my usual style. I do like the way the snowman came out though. He looks so cheery. Mostly a bit of experimentation with this card.... what am I talking about, all my cards lol.

A closer look at frosty here. I like the chalk on the acrylic paint and despite the nontraditional colors I actually like the combo :D. My white daisy ink pad was misbehavin' so my snowflakes came out some goopy and others looking dry. I wish I could find some stazon white. The rest of the card came out how I wanted for the most part.

No comments: