10.10.2007

Passing Time

My order still hasn't shipped and it's the seventh day today (working day and that's not counting the day I placed the order) so I'm a bit disappointed. With that in mind I decided I really didn't want to wait any longer to finish up the cookie swap pages. I did want to try to see if that B&T added anything to the card but after showing my hubby the layout without it he asked why it needed more. Right then I was like, well... it doesn't. And with that I put them all together. There is a ton of distressing on this and I had to make 27 of these. I love the way it turned out. The colors and distressing make it really look like yummy christmas cookies!!

Colors : Cranberry, Chocolate, Brown Bag, Cocoa, Barn Red, Desert Sand, White Daisy
Papers : Cranberry CS, Chocolate CS, Brown Bag CS, White CS
Stamps : Music of Winter
Inks : Chocolate, Cocoa, Desert Sand, Barn Red
Accents : eyelets from making memories : dark brown, taupe, and rustic copper



The background snowflakes and ink distressing on the white were done in desert sand. Punched out snowflakes are chocolate, cocoa, and barn red. Chocolate ink distressing on the brown bag cardstock. The scanner really brightened up the red, but in real life it's lighter from all the distressing. Eyelets are Making Memories. Stamp set is Music of Winter, one of my favourite winter sets :D.

No comments: