10.18.2007

Making more paper :D

Colors : Orchard Bouquet, Watermelon, Bubblegum, Black
Stamps : Totally Chic, Girly Girl, Curly Caps, Wedding



Last night I cut out all my colored cardstock for my next swap page. We only need one more person so I figured it was safe to make the pages. Today I random stamped the base page and I think it came out really cute! You can see the spots where I didn't RS because there will be paper there.



A close up of the paper. I love the Totally Chic stamp set, it is one of my favorites :D. The shoes, purses, and shoe script is from that set. The flowers and girly girl are from the girly girl set. Beautiful if from wedding and the word purse-onality is spelled out from the curly caps. It took a little over an hour to stamp out all 7 sheets of paper but it's finally done and I'm really happy with the outcome ^_^.

No comments: