2.12.2008

A Week of LOVE - Challenge Day 4

Monday's Week of LOVE challenge and the color challenge for the week is this :

Hollyhock, Vanilla Cream, Blush, and Chocolate!

Sue's Cards
Sparkle's Layout





Paper : More to Adore

Stamps : Delightful Alpha, Amore Alpha, Boutique Alpha, Adorable, Because I Love You, Soul Mates

Accents : Hollyhock Accessories, Baby Pink Accessories, Primas, Chocolate Ribbon Rounds, Dimensional Elements Ribbon Sliders and Simple Alpha, Bigger Brads in chocolate & baby pink, Chocolate brads

Another fun love layout. I've always loved this paper and ribbon, and it went perfectly with these daddy/daughter pics. I altered another Page Maps layout for this and did quite a bit of stamping. This is for two challenges actually. The first for my color challenge/week of love and the second for Pam Klassen's OOYB #2 challenge in which the inspiration is the quote "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." It was actually just happen stance that I used the quote on this layout. I was planning on journaling but couldn't think of what to write when the quote and challenge came to mind. It fit perfectly!



Today I helped Caitie make her first Valentines. She only needed a handful since her class is very small. The treats are mini M&M bags inside these little matchbox cards. Both she and Audrey had a blast coloring the images and helping me glue and press down the paper. Caitlyn's favorite part though was using the stapler to create the matchbox front.


4 comments:

Sue said...

They color so well. I can't even stay in the lines that good!

I would love to have recieved something like this when I was in school. Shoot, I'd love to recieve one NOW!!

sparkplug17 said...

Super cute layout...and valentines. That hippo is too cute.

scrapnstamphappy said...

Love the valentines! So sweet!

~KRISTY~ said...

AWWWW AWESOME LAYOUTS MARJORIE LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED!THE PHOTO'S ARE GORGEOUS AS ALWAYS..LOVE THE MATCHBOOK CARDS,CREATIVE KIDS ARE THE BEST!