2.23.2008

Dryer Layout and Dryabella Card



Colors : Kiwi, White Daisy, Breeze (ink)

Papers : Mind's Eye, Bazzil shimmer textured CS, CTMH CS

Stamps : Legendary Moments, Serendipity

Accents : Buttons (various), White Daisy Hinges/Brads, Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds, Big Blooms, Hollyhock Brads

I've been wanting to use these papers for the past few weeks since I first got them :D They are so cute and fun! I started this layout and did everything but the title section last night. I was tired earlier than usual so I just went to bed. This morning I finished it up ^_~


A bella challenge card I made from the scraps :


Colors : Kiwi, White

Papers : Mind's Eye, Bazzil shimmer textured CS, CTMH CS

Stamps : Dryabella, Amore Alphas

Accents : Rhinestones, Prima flower, Prisma Glitter

I actually didn't notice that my layout was for the 'dryer' and my card happened to be 'dryabella' until after I started posting this! lol Anyway, this card was for the BSC16 sketch challenge. I was going to combine the color and sketch challenge for this last week but had almost the perfect sized scraps already to go. I glammed her up a bit. Her entire towel is glittered and the swirl part of her blow dryer has glitter too.

8 comments:

Ying Pang, said...

Your card is beautiful.

Jenn said...

Love it!!!
I love the towel with glitter!!! :D

Jenn

Kristine said...

:) Those are just the cutest pages!! :) My brother put my sister in the dryer when they were about that age. Good thing he couldn't reach the buttons!! Very cute card too :) My DDs always took all my lids out the drawers and sat in my kitchen drawers--that is until we put childproof locks on them!

Donelda said...

Love your pages and your card!! Too funny.

Donelda Sbs4

~KRISTY~ said...

AWWW DOESNT DD LOOK TOTALLY ADORABLE IN THAT HUGE DRYER! LOVE THE LAYOUT MARJORIE & THE DRYABELLA CARD IS AWESOME!

sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I love the layout too.

Littlekel90 said...

Although your DDs look adorable in all of your pictures. This one has to be my new all-time fave. Now, hope she doesn't get in there when mommy isn't around. LOL

The colors are very pretty, and I love your Bella card. The sparkle looks great on her towel.

Denis Isakov said...

Interesting works!!!