2.01.2008

Scrapathon Layout 6 - Sisters Always



Colors : Sunny Yellow, Crystal Blue, Amethyst, Taffy, Baby Pink

Papers : Sweet Harmony

Stamps : Homestead Alpha

Accents : Primas, Big Blooms Pinks, Just Blooms White Daisy, Spring Bigger Brads, Amethyst Buttons, Mini Brads Pastels (MM), Pink organdy, Dimensional Elements Alpha and Ribbon Slides

These pics are from Easter Sunday 2006. I tried SO HARD to get some cute pictures of them smiling together. I didn't get a single one! Caitlyn smiled in one picture and Audrey didn't smile in any of them! They still looked cute together though. I pulled the colors from their dresses for the layout and journaled about how they wouldn't smile for me. The pics did make for great a great sister layout though. I put the monogram E with a tag saying Easter, but keep the title focus on Sisters. The flowers were my favorite part to do in the layout :D Uses Memoirs Complete from Imagine.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TOTALLY LOVE ALL THE BLOOMS YOU USED MARJORIE & THE MULTI PHOTOS LOOK GREAT!