11.15.2008

"i cute"


Supplies: Papers by Scenic Route; CS and some buttons by CTMH; some buttons by Basic Grey; Thickers Letter Stickers by American Crafts; Ricrac and felt heart(RAK) Unknown


This is a really simple layout I made to showcase some more of these hoodie pics. The Silly Bird layout I did with Cait were her photos from that day and these ones are of Audrey. I kept with the same color and most of the same papers from Scenic Route for these. I love how Audrey tells me that she's cute all the time, as if I could forget it! lol. "I cute, Mom-Mom!" Yes, they both call me Mom-Mom. That's a story I'll have to scrap someday though I have no idea where it came from, only that Audrey started it and Cait soon after decided to call me that to, lol! Tomorrow I'll be posting the 'Sistas' layout using this line of papers and that day of photos so stay tuned :D And thanks for visiting me!

2 comments:

Vonney said...

What a cute LO! Your daughter looks like Little Red Riding Hood!

Tammy said...

Adorable!!

Tammy
SBS4