1.23.2010

You Are Dino-mite!

Supplies : Paper, Cardstock, and Tiny Treats Valentines and Background Basics Hearts stamp sets by Papertrey Ink; Sharpie and CTMH Markers; Cranberry and Black ink by CTMH

I had an extra dino from the mini card set that I didn't need so I turned him into a simple big card. The circle is pop dotted up for a little more dimension. I wanted it to be more of a little boy card so I kept it really simple. It feels like Valentines is just right around the corner! This month has just flown by. I think a big part of it is Caitlyn being in school. Since she's started Kindergarten I swear the days whip by twice as fast. Geez, I wonder what will happen when they're both in school full time! I would hope that means more time for me, but I doubt that's how it'll work out ;) Anyway, I'm rambling. Enjoy the little card and have a super Saturday!

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Super cute. I really am thinking that I need this set now. Thanks a lot. LOL.