These flowers remind me of sorbet and baby girl nurserys, of sweetness and innocence. With two little girls I've done plenty of pages with the yellow and pink theme over the years ;) So I just had to make some of those lollipop flowers with those same scraps I used for the embellies. I used one of the blooms nestie sets as well as the scallops. I'm hoping to get the pinking ones soon since they look like fun too. Instead of just popdotting the buttons on with jute like I usually do I did a little extra and sewed them all the way through the flower with embroidery floss for stability. These make me want to redo baby pictures. I was looking through one of Caitlyn's old scrapbooks and while there are definitely some favorite pages, a lot of the pages I did back then I cringe at, lol. Maybe I'll start pulling photos and doing some here and there for a change of pace ;) I put the flowers on acetate with glue dots which I will warn you adheres them to the acetate. Really adheres them. I am having quite the time trying to get these babies off. I'm assuming I needed to use repositionable glue dots or something but I think from now on just to be safe I will just be leaving them loose ;) Thanks for stopping by and have a terrific Thursday!