1.28.2010

Your Couch or Mine?

Supplies : Cardstock, On the Couch and Background Basics Hearts stamp sets by Papertrey Ink; Black and Cranberry Ink by CTMH; Stickles; 3D foam tape

I know this is probably not what Lisa meant when she made this set, but the naughty version was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw this sentiment. So with Valentines coming soon I thought it would be funny to make a Valentines card with it ;) I pop dotted the couch up for dimension and the hearts in the background are glittered up for a little bling. I took the design from a card I saw in one of the Scrapbooks Etc. magazines. I loved the simple clean lines and thought it would be perfect for what I wanted to do with the stamp set. Simple and sassy! Enjoy the card and thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Bananastamper said...

Love it! How fun is that!?! Fab card!
Shanna :)

Laurel said...

CUTE!

Crystal said...

Love it and will be scraplifting!