1.30.2010

Love You Forever

Supplies : Paper, Cardstock, and Heart Prints stamp set by Papertrey Ink; Watermelon, Blush, Cranberry, and White Daisy Ink by CTMH;

I used an older 2 Sketches 4 You sketch for this card. I tend to jot down sketches or ideas I like on a little 3x5 file card or my notebook and then work on them later. I don't always get to use them, but they are there if I need a jump starting point ;) Anyway, I wanted to make a lovey Valentines card and decided to break out my Heart Prints set since I haven't used it probably since last Valentines. I have the right punches now too so that made it much easier! I have to say though that this was kind of a tough card for me, I'm not used to making the tall skinny ones. But it was fun to break out of my usual routine plus a smaller card wouldn't of had room to stack the hearts like that and I'm really enjoying the heart stack ;) Thanks for popping by and have a spectacular Saturday!

6 comments:

Autumn Mist said...

Really like this one, pity I've made hubby's card already. Never mind, there's always next year. Thanks for the inspiration once again.

Sparkle said...

Such a pretty card!

RobinJ said...

I'm totally lovin' this Card, Marjorie! The PPs and your hearts are just too cute!

BananaStamper said...

I adore all those hearts stacked up like that! Fun papers too!
Shanna :)

Alanna said...

Great card. I love all the designs on the hearts.

Linda64 said...

Wow, this is a beauty. Love the papers you have used. And the colourcombo is great.
Hugs