1.25.2010

Summer Love

Supplies : Paper by Scenic Route (rainbow and green dot), October Afternoon (clouds) and Cosmo Cricket (Girl Friday for letters and orange floral); Giddy Remarks stickers by American Crafts; Cardstock; Handwritten fonts Slice card

Every Friday Practical Scrappers does a layout sketch and we just started getting them early to make samples for the site now! I was so excited to see this sketch in my inbox and had the perfect photo of Cait to go with it. Since I had all those valentine cards to show you all I waited until today to post it. The best part about this layout for me is that it uses some new goodies I just got. The background paper I had just picked up that Monday as well as those cute American Crafts Giddy stickers. Everything else is scraps ;) Yay for using them up a little more right! I love this photo of Caitlyn and this was one of my favorite summer tanks of hers. She might fit into it this year, I had bought a 6/6x but she has been growing like a weed and eating like a teenage boy. She is ALWAYS hungry, lol. Enjoy the layout and have a happy Monday!

5 comments:

BananaStamper said...

Fab layout! I love those letter and the cute birdie. And of course, your daughter is super adorable!
Cheers,
Shanna

Erin Mixon-ctmh consultant said...

Love the pic and the page!! Your daughter sounds like my middle child...eats so much and outgrowing everything! :)

Jamie Harder said...

What a fun, cheery layout! I love it!

Sparkle said...

Such a darling layout! Yeah for using scraps!

Heidi M said...

Great take on the sketch! I love working with sketches! Love that paper and sweet pic :)