8.29.2010

On Her Way Chloe


Wow has it been a busy week! Classes started for me Monday and you can imagine what our place looks like right now. It is such a mess! The only usual at home things I've been able to do are getting up with C to do our morning routine, cook dinners, and then some laundry. Pretty much everything else is left to deal with itself. Thankfully Paul has been doing dish duty and the folding/putting away the laundry since all I've really been doing in that department is tossing it in the wash. Anyway, the site our college uses for online work is down for scheduled maintenance so I decided to take a break and make a card for Sparkle's weekly challenge! This week was to use a travel theme. Scooter Chloe is the only one I have that goes with the theme so I used her with the last of these darling tickets to make a fun b-day card. Anyway, I hope you enjoy and have a lovely Sunday!

Quite Contrary Paper by My Minds Eye
Quite Contrary Ticket by My Minds Eye
Scooter Chloe by Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps
Flowers by Prima
Buttons by Papertrey Ink and CTMH
Rhinestone by Kaiser
Colored with Pencils/Gamsol
Stickles
Sentiments from Faux Ribbon and Ink by Papertrey Ink
White Gel Pen

3 comments:

Monique said...

This is so fun and happy with all the bright colors... cute image!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I hope your classes are going well!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Good luck with your classes.