8.21.2010

Lantern Rin Sketch Challenge


I'm loving little Lantern Rin! She is such a doll and so fun to color. The challenge this past week at Sparkle Creations is a lovely sketch designed by Mary Giles. It was a lot of fun putting this card together and I even got to cut into some old basic grey sheets I've been hoarding ;) I used the gamsol technique with pencils on everything except her hair, face, and some of the very tiny parts. After a tough week it was really nice to relax and color. We've had sick girls since last Friday. They've just about gotten over it and I'm glad to have the house smelling, sounding, and looking normal again, instead of radiating lemon Vics vapor rub with hacking, sniffling, and whining in the background and tissues littered all over the place, hehe. Anyway, enjoy the card and have a lovely weekend!

5 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute. Rin looks great and I love the fun paper.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! I'm glad the girls are feeling much better!

Bananastamper said...

Ooh, I love Rin in all these fun colors! I have her, but have yet to ink her up! Can you believe it? Sorry to hear the girls were ill, but glad to hear they are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card, love how you coloured Rin! Glad to hear the girls are feeling better, it is always hard having a house full of sick kids.

Unknown said...

Wow! Super cute! Love the colors!