8.29.2010

Home for the Holidays


I'm guest designing this week on Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog! Head on over to see the DT's wonderful creations ;) The week #39 challenge is to use Sparkle and Bling. I used glitter cardstock for the snow and some metallic embroidery thread to tie my buttons. And what is a chimney without a little puff of smoke? I added a pretty rhinestone smoke swirl to give it that finishing touch. What fun! The rules are simple to play, just create a Christmas card and put some sparkle or bling on it. Then head on over to Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge Blog to link it up! Enjoy and have a lovely Sunday!


Eskimo Kisses Paper by Basic Grey
Glitter Cardstock by Doodlebug
Kraft and Scarlet Jewel Cardstock by Papertrey Ink
Chipboard House and Sentiment Eskimo Kisses by Basic Grey
Spring Rain buttons and Scarlet Jewel Ribbon by Papertrey Ink
Rhinestones by Kaiser
Kreinik Metallic Embroidery Thread

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card and I love how you added the sparkle and shine! So great to have you join us this week!

Bananastamper said...

Cute card! Hooray for being our guest deisnger this week! Love the bling!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I love all of the details. Thanks again for being our guest designer this week! Hugs!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card! You got a great challenge for your GD week! :) I'm happy to have you this week!

Alanna said...

Super cute card. I love the little house and the scene you created.