4.14.2010

Thinking of You - Dear Lizzy Scraps


Supplies : Papers, Rubon, Flair button, and Remarks Dimensional Stickers from Dear Lizzy by American Crafts; Apron Lace punch by Fiskars

To finish of the last bit of that floral paper I decided to make a card and that would also help me use the thinking of you rubon as well. I let the paper do most of the work and kept it really simple. Going through this paper line has been so fun, I only have a couple sheets left but I think for now I'm going to take a break from them and play with some of the fun I Heart You goodies from AC that I got a while ago. I've been eyeing some pictures that would be oh so cute with that paper. I also have a bunch of other older papers that need some lovin ;) Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the card!

No comments: