4.30.2010

She's got the whole world...


. . . in her hands! When I saw this bella that's the song that got stuck in my head. In fact as I'm typing this it's still going on in my head, lol. I originally set aside this scrap (the stripe/flower double sided paper) for the little hippie Anya, but this gal was calling to me and I just loved the idea of her wearing a fun yellow top with jeans. I colored her using pencils and gamsol like usual except that I didn't gamsol her pants so they would look more like denim. I love the globe. With Earth day last week I'm still loving seeing that stuff around. And with globe and map art still so popular right now there's not a shortage of that eye candy ;) Anyway, thanks for popping by and have a fab Friday!

Supplies : Paper - October Afternoon; Cardstock - Bazzil; Flowers - Prima; Buttons - Doodlebug; Sentiment printed from computer; colored with pencils and gamsol; outlined with copic N0

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute and great coloring. I have a feeling that I'm going to have that tune in my head all day. LOL

D said...

This is one of the coolest chick cards I've have EVER seen! Seriously awesome. The image rocks and I LOVE the colors and flowers!