4.19.2010

Catchin' Cabin Fever


Supplies : Paper by Cosmo Cricket; Borders by Cosmo Cricket; Rubons by BoBunny; Earth Love Chipboard by Cosmo Cricket; Kraft and Green Cardstock from LSS;

I mentioned giving some love to some of my older papers and as I was looking through my stash I came across some Mr. Campy papers. They are so fun and even though I've been feeling a bit more like playing with bright and springy colors I thought to try to see if I could play with them to make a few pages. The title comes from a border paper that has titles like this or other borders across it. The leaves, acorn, sweet, and journaling border were also cut from that same border paper. I love these winter photos of the girls snacking on some graham crackers and hot cocoa. It reminded how even though they were itching for the warmer spring weather that there are a lot of fun things about being stuck inside during the cold. The weather around here has been nice. Warm sun and cool breezes. The girls have been wearing their darling summer dresses, I broke down and had to get some of those Liberty of London tops and dresses from Target. They are so pretty! Enjoy, I hope spring is finding it's way to wherever you live and if it's still cold I hope you're enjoying hot drinks and snuggled up book reading under a cozy blanket!

2 comments:

Alanna said...

Super cute. Love the layout design and of course your girls are just too cute.

Crystal said...

Love the pictures! I like that you used these papers, they fit really well!