4.21.2010

Namaste


Supplies : Papers from Scenic Route and Octocber Afternoon; Earthlove Chipboard by Cosmo Cricket; Remarks letter stickers by American Crafts;

We love yoga in our house. It's my favorite exercise whether the vigorous workouts or more relaxing stretch sessions. The girls share my love for yoga and often get out their blankies, lay them on the floor just like my yoga mat, and try to follow along with the poses. Their favorite - the Tree Pose. With this layout I wanted to emphasize that by using a woodsy background and some brances paper. Don't you just love all the woodgrain papers that have been out? Dawn McVey just came out with a woodgrain background stamp set for Papertrey Ink, it's so lovely! This is definitely a to have item. Maybe I can convince Paul to get me some crafty goodies for Mother's day ;) Enjoy and have a happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

RobinJ said...

Hi Marjorie, Love this LO of your girls! I also happen to love Yoga too, and my 7yr old daughter joins me as well. This is a great post for balance!
Namaste, RobinJ

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute layout of the girls!