4.23.2010

Pout Pout Face


Supplies : Paper by Cosmo Cricket, Bo Bunny, Scenic Route, and My Minds Eye; Flowers by Sassafrass; Glazed Brads by Basic Grey; Thickers Letter Stickers by American Crafts; Mini Circle Letters by Jenni Bowlin; Apron Lace Punch by Fiskars; Kraft Cardstock;

Her Pout Pout Fish Face. Have any of you read The Pout Pout Fish? We picked up ours at the school book fair in the fall. I remember flipping through it and thinking it was just so Audrey. It's currently her favorite book and she even reads the chorus line of "I'm a pout pout fish with a pout pout face, so I spread the dreary wearies all over the place. Blub, bluubbb, bllluuuubbb." And she is HILARIOUS when she says it because she tries to make her voice all low and slow like a sad fish, lol. I posted this picture on my year review and what's awesome is the author even left a comment here about her pout fish face. How fun is that!

I found some more woodgrain paper in my stash, which worked perfectly with the photo and with my desire to play more with woodgrain goodies ;) A couple months back I made a bunch of layouts with some BoBunny paper that I loved and practically used all up. This is the very last of it, the white floral. I didn't buy every pattern, but each piece I bought I have used up. In a hobby that's so easy to collect things I get a huge feeling of accomplishment when I finish off a paper line, lol. Enjoy and have a fab weekend!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

I love her face. Super cute layout and paper.

Sparkplug17 said...

She is just precious. Love the story too. I'll have to get that book for Em.

Bananastamper said...

Love the pout pout face! I'll have to look the book up! Sounds like a must have!