8.28.2009

Uncertain

Supplies : Paper by Scenic Route; Ribbon by May Arts; Flowers by Prima; Thickers and button flair by American Crafts; Red Alphas by Scenic Route; Brad by Basic Grey; Bracket by My Minds Eye; Cardstock by CTMH

I'm finally getting around to doing Caitlyn's very first school pictures. These were back in Dec of 2007 when she first started preschool. While she was mostly excited to go to school there was a moment when we were walking to the car that she was suddenly unsure of going. I think it was because she would be leaving Audrey behind and she's been Caitie's wingman since she could walk. There has been very little that Caitlyn has done where Audrey wasn't far behind. But just starting to mention the fun stuff she would do, Caitlyn got excited again and had a blast at school that day. I thought it was sweet though, that she was hesitant for just that small moment. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous Friday!

3 comments:

Alanna said...

Great layout. The title of your layout exactly captures the look on Caitlyn's face.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a precious layout. I love that bird in the corner.

Mary Eisen said...

Where are you that there is soooo many leaves on the ground already?? I don't want fall - very nice layout, my little girl starts preschool tomorrow morning!!! My first off to school!