8.15.2009

Splash Pad

Supplies : Paper - Basic Grey; Flowers by Prima; Glazed Brads by Basic Grey; Thickers and Ribbon by American Crafts; Cardstock, purple brads, and chipboard tags by CTMH; Waxy Flax

I like this layout much better! Another line of collaged photos, I've been really into that stream lined look lately. Plus it makes it so easy to create a layout, just block your paper and photos then embellish! It also uses up pattern paper quickly which I love since the more paper I use, the more new stuff I'm allowed to get! More pictures of the water park, I still have so many of these from different occasions. I did better this year, though I know I want to make another photo shoot at the pool since now Caitlyn gets in the water!! That is a huge milestone for her with her PDD issues so we are so happy. Maybe next year she can even take swimming lessons. Enjoy and have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout, Marjorie! How wonderful that Caitlyn is getting used to the water!!

AmethystCat said...

gorgeous lay-out with super fun pics!