8.18.2009

Beautiful Summer Girl

Supplies : Paper by My Minds Eye and Crate; Surfboard accents and title by My Minds Eye; Flowers by Prima; Brads, Cardstock, and Ribbon by CTMH;

This layout flew together in a jiffy. I did a bit of layering with some scrap papers onto the reverse side of some My Minds Eye paper I don't care for anymore. Then I layered the surf boards with flowers and the title. I think it turned out so cute! Here I loved how round her face was in the left picture. It really showed how young she still is. Sometimes I forget how little she is because it seems like she's getting so big so fast! She can still be my sun bathed baby! And no matter what she'll always be my sweet girl. Enjoy and have a terrific Tuesday!

1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

How precious! I love how you placed the surfboards.