8.09.2009

Season's Greetings

Supplies : Paper - My Minds Eye (bird and stripe); Basic Grey (blue); Pebbles (red stripe); Bird Element by My Minds Eye; Buttons and Sentiment (Faux Ribbon) by Papertrey Ink; Pop Dots

Here is the card I made for the week 36 challenge on Sparkle's Blog. She had us take whatever inspiration we wanted from her card again for the extra challenge and so I took the sketch she used for my inspiration. I used her card as my example instead of going to the site though. I went with the bird theme like I have a few times in the past for these challenges and I've almost used up all of these little cuties. This sketch was perfect for using up this circle element I had and the sentiment fit perfectly in the blank corner. Another quick card since it had minimal stamping! I have been doing a lot of sewing this week (4 more dolls and a monster for gifts and a commission) so I haven't papercrafted until today. It was so nice to take a break from fabric and go back to my favorite medium :D Don't forget to stop by Sparkle's Blog for the challenge and links to the other cards. Have a lovely Sunday!

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling card! I love that little birdie.

Danni said...

What a neat card!

Sarah said...

Too cute! I LOVE those robins...That is just what they look like in the UK.

AmethystCat said...

so very cute! great card!