8.08.2009

Be Mine

Supplies : Paper - Basic Grey Bittersweet, Crate Paper (circle), Making Memories; Valentines Stickers and Hearts by Pebbles; Cardstock by CTMH

Using Creative Scrappers Sketch #61 I made this quick 30 minute layout. I don't often scrapbook Paul or I unless we are with the girls and this was a fun layout for me to do since it was just of my hottie hubby. Plus it's his birthday today to it's fitting that the layout features him :D I kept it simple since the paper is my favorite part of this layout (other than the pictures of course!) Easy and quick. Too bad I don't scrap like this all the time, I'd totally be caught up! Have a fantastic weekend!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, sweet layout! I adore your soft romantic papers!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Alanna said...

Fun to see a layout of just your hubby. I love how he's holding up the cards.

Sparkplug17 said...

What a darling layout and I hope Paul has a wonderful birthday!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous layout Marjorie, love your paper choice. Hope Paul has a great birthday.

:) Marcia P