12.14.2008

Sparkle's Christmas Card Challenge #2

Have you heard about Sparkle's new Sunday Christmas Card Challenge? Head on over to her blog and check it out! She's made the goal to create 2 Christmas cards each week, by Sunday. An awesome idea for all us crafters that LOVEY to make each Christmas card unique but don't lovey the stress of making 100 cards all at once!


Supplies : Fruitcake Paper by Basic Grey; Cardstock by Bazzil; Ribbon and Sentiment (2008 Holiday Tags) by Papertrey Ink; Markers, Inks, and Buttons by CTMH

I used this darling Ellzybellz RAK image for my card this week. I don't need quite that many Christmas cards so I'm doing at least one a week but will sometimes do two :D I'm counting the two Christmasy bellas I made for the Bella Color Challenge and the Bella-Riffic Friday challenge as my 2 Christmas cards for last Sunday, which was week #1. I think this is such an awesome idea and I look forward to making at least one Christmasy card each week ^_~ Thanks for visiting and don't forget to check out Sparkle's Blog for the challenge and her cards for the week! Hugs to all my readers and have a lovely Sunday!

3 comments:

ScrapyTiff said...

I just adore this card! Darling!

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is too cute! And I love her hat! Thanks for playing with me chica!

Alanna said...

Love the card. That image is too cute. I'm hoping to play as well with Sparkle as I only made 1 Christmas card this year.