12.04.2008

Snow Adorable!


Supplies: Pattern Papers, tags, cs elements, journaling prompt, buttons, and swirl by My Minds Eye; Blue Dot Eye Candy by P Inc.; Foam letter stickers by American Crafts; CS, ribbon, and foam snowflakes Unknown

I just love these papers. They are from the same My Minds Eye set as the papers I used in yesterday's layout and also the layouts with the snowmen. As you can see from how different this came out, they are really versatile! The elements are a modge podge from both this set and a bunch of other My Minds Eye sets. I used the same photo placement and sized in this one as the last layout and just changed up the background layout. A very fun layout to make! Thanks for visiting :D And have a happy Thursday!!

4 comments:

Alanna said...

Cute, cute layout. I love the paper from My Minds Eye. And the hats on your girls are just precious.

Vicki Burns said...

I have that snowman paper and I love it!

LOVE the girls' hats!

BTW: did you get the other piece of mail and was it correct?

Jenn said...

Adorable LO!!! I love those MME papers...so cute! :D

Lori said...

This is so cute. Love the way you coordinated the papers.