5.13.2008

I Spy


I loved the papers I got Sparkle so much I had to go back and get some for me too, lol. This layout is one of my favorites! I adore the colors, the layout design (from the new May Page Maps), the embellishments and these pics!! I actually had to hand stitch those circles. I used a metallic/glitter embroidery floss for the stitching, it's actually a floss I've had for years that I bought for a huge cross stitch project that came out rather gorgeous. It took me two pregnancies to finish it (for some reason I only felt like working on it when I was pregnant, lol) but I think it was well worth it. Anyway, papers are just from various companies, buttons are from doodlebug and CTMH, and the rest is from various others as well. I had intended to use these papers for summer pics, but saw these pictures and thought they just went too perfect to not use them!

3 comments:

Vonney said...

I just love how this LO turned out! The hand sewed circle with the clear buttons is perfect. And the picturs of your daugter are too cute!

Jenn said...

Hey girlie...this LO is so super cute!!! I love the color combo, the stitched circles, and the buttons!!! It's just FABULOUS!!! Has to be one of my all time favorite LO's that you have done!!! :D

Jenn

Jane said...

Wow, you HAND STITCHED those circles? I'd be lucky to hand stitch a straight line. I am SO impressed! :-) Great layout!

Jane
SBS4