7.15.2009

Think, Think, Think!

Supplies : Paper, Stickers, Borders, and Candy Dots by Pebbles Inc.; Cardstock from LSS; Col White cardstock, ink, and classmates stamp set by CTMH; Thickers by American Crafts

Here's the layout that I really broke my set into. I started off with the #6 Inspired Blueprints sketch for the left hand page. All the papers are from the Lil' Miss set. I remember how tough and fun it was to get these pictures. For Father's Day last year I framed Paul's AS Degree and then we took another quartet frame and took these thinking pictures to go along with the quote "Now it's time to think, think, think!" from my friends Tigger and Pooh. Paul knows the song since he's seen the show about as much as I have and it's so funny because whenever he has to leave to go write a paper or read more for class I would sing that part of the song. We hung the pictures by his computer so he'd have them to look up at and smile while he's working. I printed the ones in his frame in black and white, but I also got color copies to scrap with. I love the rainbow of colors and think the page turned out so cute!

This is the right side of the layout. I ended up winging it when it came to the design, just placing down scraps and what not to try and make something that looked like it coordinated with the sketch page. I put a quick bit of journaling about our Father's day gift and paired it with these cute foul ups that we had during the picture taking process. We had a lot of pictures that didn't take, mostly of Audrey since she wanted to run off after the first couple shots! Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday :D

3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

What a cute layout and great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Sweet layout. Love all the PP and size of the pictures.

Bananastamper said...

These are super fun layouts, love the fun mix of colors on your title!

Shanna