2.10.2011

Vegging Out


The rick rack sticker that I used in yesterday's layout came from the Farm Fresh Sticker set from October Afternoon. This set also contained a bunch of fruits (almost all of which I have already used), some farm animals (which I've only used a couple), and other various things including... vegetables (which I hadn't touched). Truthfully, I thought I would need to do a dinner page or something to use up those stickers, but when I saw these pics of Paul and the girls just vegging out, I knew they were destined to be together. What even worked better was that those odd Girl Friday letters that I had left from the bedroom art projects, I also used here. The colors matched so perfectly, I couldn't have planned it better! I hope you enjoy the page and have a terrific Thursday!

1 comment:

pat said...

sweet layout...love the pictures!