2.27.2011

Bright and Happy Hello


Here's another card! This one is for the Corrosive Challenge #103, a sketch. After making the thank you card, I decided I needed to play with some of my RAKed images. I heart my RAKed images so much and I realized that the best way to really love them is to use them instead of just oogling their cuteness, lol. I think sometimes I'm just afraid that I'll mess up coloring one and then I'll feel like I wasted it somehow, which I know is silly. So I took out this bella, since bellas are quick and easy to color ;) And I used this Sassafrass paper again, the fun eclectic print is the other side of the mini flowers. I think sassafrass papers are so fun and cute but I have a hard time using them since they are a different kind of style - another product in my stash I like to just oogle, lol. So here's to getting out of my box again and using stuff I love to look at in actual projects ;) Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Sunday!