1.21.2008

You Go Girl


Colors : Hydrangea, Watermelon, White

Paper : Dots (CTMH), Text (unknown)

Stamps : Ipodabella

Accents : Rhinestones, Flower (Heidi Swapp), Prisma Glitter, Ice Stickles crystal, Liquid Glass

For the #12 Bella sketch. I'm not used to making bright cards like this, but I think she turned out alright :D I really wanted to use some music paper, but alas I have none and all the scrap stores are closed right now. It's missing just one thing and that's the cute polka dot hot pink ribbon I saw the other day and didn't buy, lol. Well, the ribbon might be too much now, but when I started making the card I was all 'that ribbon would have been perfect!' lol Glitter on the fuzzy part of her outfit, her purse and Ipod. Liquid Glass on the notes. Bella colored with pencils.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

This is too cute!!!
I love all the glitter you added!!!
TFS!!!

~Jenn

Unknown said...

WHAT A FABULOUS TEENAGE GIRL CARD! LOVE THE GLITZ & THE CIRCLED SENTIMENT ON TOP OF THE FLOWER.