1.17.2008

My Sweet, My Lovely



Colors : Indian Corn Blue, Sweet Leaf, Vanilla Cream, Taffy, Twilight

Papers : CTMH Cardstock and monochromatic pattern paper, Basic Grey (floral print)

Accents : Primas, CTMH Just Blooms and Big Blooms, Brads (CTMH), Buttons (Various)

Techniques : Sanding and scissor edge distressing

I finished the left side of this layout yesterday. These are some of my favorite pics of Audrey and she's in my favorite dress. I wanted these pages to be really special. I had actually gotten the Basic Grey paper that day on a whim. I couldn't believe how perfect it went with these pictures. Base is Indian Corn Blue CS with the edges sanded with the roughest grit on the sanding block (CTMH). Sweet leaf and twilight retired B&Ts for added layers and I used the lighter side of the twilight texture CS (sanded) for the main photo mat and one of the smaller mats. I used a lot of flowers and buttons but I really love how this came out. It's well worth it considering how much I love these pictures of her.

4 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

Breathtaking layout!! I love the colors, the flowers, the buttons, and last, but not least, your beautiful photos. What a wonderful keepsake. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE everything about it! Oh my goodness. The whole thing is so sweet and so lovely. :-)

scrappernic said...

GORGEOUS layout!! All your embellishments work so perfectly--beautiful!

Kelly L said...

Ohhh, wow!! This is beautiful. Definitely my new favorite from you!! DH just came in the room while I was oogling over it. He likes it too. We both think your daughter is adorable. :) Kelly