1.04.2008

Clickabella


Colors : Ocean, Cranberry, Sweet Leaf (for the SCS CC147 color challenge)

Stamps : Clickabella, Playful Flourishes, For Every Occasion

Accents : Buttons (various), Rhinestones, Waxy Flax, Ice Stickles Crystal, Prisma Glitter, Ribbon (GG ribbon rounds, CTMH), Flowers (Prima)

Done for three challenges on SCS. The color and sketch challenge from my weekly inkling and an old Bella challenge, Everything but the kitchen sinkabella. Which basically is a no limits card. I was a litte upset with the pencils after I finished coloring just because the colors weren't exactly what I wanted lol. I need to get a new set, at least 1/4 of them are missing. They are just cheapy pencils too, the little rose art brand. They are actually my daughter's pencils lol, but I don't have any of my own yet so I've been using hers :D. She keeps getting mad too because I haven't let her use them lately lol. I keep telling her to use her crayons but she wants the pencils instead. Anyway, I wish I had some neat pattern paper for these color challenges. Some of the combos seem really strange when I read them, but so far they have all turned out pretty well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG! WHAT A GORGEOUS CARD YOU HAVE CREATED I LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL THE BUTTON & BLING, VERY FUNKY!

Tracey said...

WOW you have been so busy!! I really love this card its so bright and funky!

You always put alot of work in your cards they always look fantasic :)

Kelly L said...

This is so pretty! I love all the glitter and the way you used the buttons. Terrific! It reminded me of myself always at the computer--of course she is WAY thinner! LOL :) Kelly