1.05.2008

Hey Sexah!


Colors : Pink Carnation, Heavenly Blue, Black (BCC07 Color Challenge)

Stamps : Grumpabella

Accents : Buttons (tres jolie), Ribbon (various), pop dots

For another Bella color and sketch challenge. I started out planning to use snowbunny Bella with these colors but changes my mind as I was looking through papers to use. Love these colors together though I was very hesitant and even stumped as to what to do with them. Tried the ribbon blossom again, this one turned out a lot better! Sentiment printed from my computer with the 'violation' font.

3 comments:

~Jules~ said...

I would love to get my hands onto some of those Bella stamps.
Your cards are gorgeous!

Unknown said...

I LOVE HOW YOU USE YOUR STAMPS AS MOST (MEANING ME) WOULD FIND IT HARD TO RE-USE THAT KIND OF STAMP..LOVE THE RIBBON!

AmethystCat said...

oh my gosh - that ribbon blossom is FANTASTIC!!! I'm going to have to figure that out. The buttons are the perfect touch on your gorgeous card! Great job!