1.03.2008

Girl's Night In


Colors : Holiday Red, Cranberry, Buttercup, Black, White Daisy

Papers : Carnival B&T (retired)

Stamps : pmsabella

Accents : ribbon, black eyelets, yellow brads, prisma glitter

Done for a couple Bella challenges on SCS. BCC05 color challenge (real real and barely banana), and the BC1 sketch. PMSabella also looks like a showabella to me :D My bella is watching Heroes. Cuttlebug embossing on the yellow and a little bit of ink distressing on the edges of the white. This was a pretty fun card to make, the hardest part was coloring in my bella since I wanted to just use the red, yellow, and black. Sentiment printed from my computer with the Tweed font and on pop dots. Prisma glitter on her popcorn.

1 comment:

scrappernic said...

Loving all your Bella cards!! Too much fun :)