1.05.2008

Procrastinate It Bella


Colors : Clover Meadow, Grey Wool, Grey Flannel, White Daisy (for BCC04 Color Challenge)

Stamps : Grumpabella, Reminders

Accents : Circle Paper Clip, Black Brad, Ice Stickles

Another card with the Bella Challenges. I'm trying to do them all before next week :D. I wasn't too crazy about this color challenge and the first thought that came to my head was if only I had golfabella or tennisbella lol. This is what I came up with though. I like it better than I did last night when I finished making it. Glitter is also on her cup o' joe :D.

2 comments:

scrappernic said...

Love this! I have never found another use for that stamp set (the calendar words) and keep debating getting rid of it. I love how you used--how perfect for cards!

Unknown said...

WOW THE GREEN & GREY LOOKS FANTASTIC!